“A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist.” – Louis Nizer
Knapp Masonry has been recognized for excellence!
2016 Knapp Masonry is awarded the Grand Jury Award for Laurel Hill Cemetery: Pedestrian Access Restoration Project.
2012 Knapp Masonry recipient of a Grand Jury Award by The Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia for our work on St. Francis de Sales!
2008 Knapp Masonry is awarded, by the State of New Jersey, the Historic Preservation Award for “The Discovery, Preservation and Commemoration of the Site of the Offices of the Secretary of State and Clerk of the Court.” See pictures of the Trenton Demarcation!
2008 Knapp Masonry is up for a Stevie Award! The American Business Awards are set to announce their 2008 winners. Knapp Masonry is a finalist for Overall Design in the Web Site category. Jennifer Knapp had the vision and Jason O’Mara, of Roja Interactive turned it into reality! With web site photographs by Matthew Dempler it was complete!
2008 Knapp Masonry is awarded by the Township of Lower Merion, the Historical Commission and Historical Architectural Review Board’s award for the 2008 Historic Preservation Award for the Pennywise Thrift Shop.
Below is a list of Professional Affiliations. Knapp Masonry is fully licensed, insured, and registered company for the tri-state region and beyond. We are also a SBE and woman-owned company.
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Association for Preservation of Technology (Vern Knapp, Board of Director’s)
- Philadelphia Historic Properties Repair Program (approved contractor)
- Building Trades Association
- Engineer’s Club of Philadelphia
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- National Association for Women in Masonry
- Partners for Sacred Places
- Preservation Alliance of Greater Philadelphia