WE KNOW QUALITY
WE ARE PROUD of the range of specialized preservation services we provide to clients. Our success with client satisfaction is demonstrated by our former clients’ referrals and retentions. Our most successful marketing tool has proven to be “word-of-mouth.”
- BRICK AND STONE POINTING
- CAULKING AND CLEANING
- CLEANING AND POWER WASHING
- CONCRETE REPAIR
- STUCCO REPAIR AND APPLICATION
We provide extended services to our customers by providing them with our talents along with contracting firms who share in our philosophies. We are happy to provide general contracting services engaged with other reputable firms.
Our Advice to Customers
- Reference community referrals, such as Angie’s List and Philly Blog. Also visit the Better Business Bureau, the contractor’s Blue Book, and neighbor’s and friends that have had work done.
- Estimates should be free (recommend a minimum of 2; preferably 3).
- If you award a project to a contractor; request a Mock-Up of work to be performed.
- Monies typically are paid either progressively or after work is complete (do not pay up-front!).
- If a deposit is requested, do not pay until some materials are on-site. Ask contractor to provide a Certificate of Insurance.